Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Now That is What I Call Service!!

With good old fashioned customer service becoming somewhat of a lost art, when a company goes out of their way to ensure an exceptional buying experience I feel it warrants mention.

Now I don't know if there are any fellow beaders or jewelry designers who read this (heck, I don't know if anyone is reading it for that matter), but if there are you may want to take note...

Ok, I placed an order with a supplier named Monster Slayer (gotta love that name!!) Friday evening just before 6:00 pm. Being my first order with them, I didn't know what to expect so boy was I pleasantly surprised!

Anyway, as I was saying, I called them just before 6:00 to place my order (mind you it was just minutes before their scheduled closing time). the representative that I spoke with was very friendly and helpful and didn't make me feel at all rushed.

The following morning, a Saturday no less, I received an email confirmation that my order had shipped and by Monday afternoon I already had my order in hand. Wow!!

They have a pretty nice variety of beads and components available, the prices are very good, and the quality of the merchandise I received was excellent. More specifically, their wire prices are *fantastic*!

All of this plus I was only charged actual shipping ($4.05 for Priority Mail) and no handling fees. I think they are definitely a keeper!!

While they don't have a fully functioning ecommerce site (you'll still have to email or call in your order), they do have a website at www.monsterslayer.com if anyone wants to check them out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats AWESOME!!!! And great of you to share it to!! You know a company is worth something when clients go out fo their way to brag about them.

8:41 PM, July 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I arrive via Ari. Nice site you have here.
J~

3:08 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Here by way of Ari. She threatened to severly beat us all if we didn't stop by.

Monsterslayer....sounds like a heavy metal band.

Chris
My Blog

6:39 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ahhh...wise man. I've seen the aftermath of an Ari beating. It can be quite messy (but extremely entertaining as long as you aren't on the receiving end).

As for the name, now that you mention it...

It must be the horror/gamer geek in me, but I can't say Monsterslayer without doing the Resident Evil voice.

4:23 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Beading Help Web Editorial Team said...

I heart MonsterSlayer. Their service is awesome!!!

6:20 AM, September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home